- July 18, 2017
- Posted by: CIP Journal
- Category: Real estate
Mount Cinnamon is an approved real estate project under the Grenada CBI programme. The property is situated lush hillside on almost two miles of the white-sand Grand Anse Beach historic capital St. George’s in Grenada. Mount Cinnamon, is just 10 minutes from the Capital and international airport, and is located on the legendary Grand Anse Beach.
Mount Cinnamon presently, a chic boutique hotel, currently consists of 22 beautiful, privately owned villas (1/2/3 bed) and apartments, undoubtedly graced with the best views in Grenada and the best location.
All villas and apartments have access to a full range of managed facilities and services provided by the hotel, such as:
- The Mount Cinnamon Clubhouse with a full service restaurant
- and bar with a chic yet casual atmosphere
- Swimming pool and sunbathing areas
- Fully equipped Spa treatment rooms
- Mount Cinnamon Beach Club Cabana
- Private Water Sports, Scuba Diving
- Front desk reception and full concierge services
- Business centre
- Management, accounting, operation and maintenance services
The investment at Mount Cinnamon Resort and Beach Club is by way of subscription for shares in Mount Cinnamon Villas Ltd, a single purpose company which owns real estate assets at Mount Cinnamon. These assets form part of the operating resort at Mount Cinnamon. As a shareholder, investors and their immediate families, will be entitled to apply for citizenship in Grenada.
The minimum investment in all cases be a minimum investment of USD $350,000.00– inclusive of all processing, due diligence, application and legal fees for the main applicant and one dependant.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT AT MOUNT CINNAMON
- An existing established operating hotel with full resort services
- Highly experienced developer with first class reputation and over 30 years experience and reputation in the Caribbean (www.desavary.com)
- Ownership in a highly regarded and globally recognised hotel business marketed and managed by an internationally experienced hotel operating company.
- Excellent capital growth potential as Grenada has not yet had the explosion in tourism of other Caribbean islands and therefore prices are currently still very good value when compared to Barbados, St. Kitts, Antigua and other well-known destinations.
- No annual cost of ownership.
- An asset that you can enjoy and send friends and family to enjoy.
Original Source: http://www.grenadacbi.com/mount-cinnamon/citizenship-by-investment/