- August 9, 2017
- Posted by: CIP Journal
- Category: Citizenship, Immigration
In a recent survey published by CBI index, the three countries Malta, St Kitts and Nevis and Dominica attain maximum 10 points for Due diligence score. These rankings were based on a system which displays robust external due diligence including on the ground checks, plus assistance from international law enforcement agencies. Fingerprinting or other biometric data collection was an important factor.
The CBI Index is a rating system designed to measure the performance and appeal of global citizenship by investment programmes across a broad range of indicators such as .
- Freedom of Movement
- Standard of Living
- Minimum Investment Outlay
- Mandatory Travel or Residence
- Citizenship Timeline
- Ease of Processing
- Due Diligence
- Ease of Processing: Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada and St Kitts and Nevis score maximum points for Ease of processing
- Freedom of Movement: Austria, Malta and Cyprus top for visa free travel (freedom of movement)
- Standard of Living: Austria and Malta top for high standard of living.
- Minimum investment: Comoros, Saint Lucia and Dominica top for minimum investment.
- Mandatory travel or physical residence: Dominica, Grenada, St Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis score top for requiring no physical visit or no residence requirement to get citizenship.
- Citizenship timeline: St Kitts and Nevis, Vanuatu attain maximum 10 points for fastest citizenship. Dominica, Grenada, Comoros get 9 points.