- October 12, 2017
- Posted by: CIP Journal
- Category: Citizenship
Dominica recently only reduced processing fees and made no changes in investment amounts to Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) investment amounts, which is recently made clear by Dominica CBIU
Investors qualify for Dominica citizenship by making one time contribution to the EDF Government fund and paying additional processing and due diligence fees.
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Programme is one of the cheapest and most popular CBI programmes in the World.
EDF investments remain:
- USD 100,000 for a Single Applicant
- USD 175,000 for a Main Applicant and Spouse
- USD 200,000 for a Main Applicant with up to three qualifying dependants
- USD 25,000 for an additional qualifying dependant, other than the Spouse
In addition to the capital investment required for the selected investment option, additional fees are payable by each family member.
Per application – USD 1,000
DUE DILIGENCE FEES (required for both the Real Estate and the Government Fund options)
Main Applicant – USD 7,500*
Spouse – USD 4,000
Dependant aged 16 years and above – USD 4,000
*In some cases, an enhanced due diligence may be required depending on the citizenship the applicant holds.
OTHER FEES (required for both the Real Estate and the Government Fund options)
Fee for Certificate of Naturalisation – USD 250 per person
Expedited passport issue fee – USD 1,200 per person
GOVERNMENT FEES FOR THE REAL ESTATE OPTION ONLY
The minimum required investment for the Real Estate Option is USD 200,000
The following government fees are applicable for the main applicant and any accompanying dependants:
- USD 25,000 for the Main Applicant;
- USD 35,000 for the Main Applicant applying with his or her spouse;
- USD 35,000 for a family of up to four persons, including the Main Applicant and up to three dependants
- USD 50,000 for a family of up to six persons, including the Main Applicant and up to five dependants; or
- USD 70,000 for a family of seven persons or more, including the Main Applicant and six or more dependants