- January 1, 2018
- Posted by: CIP Journal
- Category: Immigration
Netherlands has announced new income requirements for highly skilled workers and blue card holders.
The Minister of SZW has revised the income requirements for highly skilled migrants, Blue Card Holders, key personnel at corporate transfers and recent graduates in the Netherlands.
The income requirements for 2018 have been published in the Staatscourant.
As of 1 January 2018 the following wage criteria apply:
• Knowledge migrants from 30 years: € 4.404
• Highly skilled migrants under the age of 30: € 3.229
• Graduates in the Netherlands: € 2,314
• Key personnel ICT: € 4.404
• Blue Cardholders: € 5.160
The amounts mentioned are gross per month, excluding 8% holiday allowance.