- February 1, 2018
- Posted by: CIP Journal
- Category: Visa free travel
Qatar offers visa free entry to Indian and Pakistani nationals for upto 30 days stay in single or multiple trips.
Indian citizens: The visa waiver will be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance and entitle its holder to spend up to 30 days in Qatar, during either a single trip or on multiple trips.
Pakistan citizens: Nationals of Pakistan can enter Qatar visa-free and spend up to 30 days in Qatar, during a single or multiple trips, with an option to extend for another 30 days, if the following terms and conditions are met.
Terms and conditions
• Passport must be valid for at least 6 months
• Return ticket must be confirmed
• Applicant must be in possession of 5000 QAR or the equivalent, or hold a valid credit card
• Those coming directly from Pakistan should present a certificate of vaccination against polio
• The duration of the visa can be extended only after confirming the return ticket
Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA)
Individuals who are not eligible for visa-free entry, but who hold a valid residence permit or visit visa to either GCC countries, Schengen countries, Australia, Canada, UK, USA or New Zealand, can obtain an Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) free of charge* by completing an online application prior to travelling.
Apply for an ETA here: www.qatarvisaservice.com.