Antigua and BarbudaCaribbean passport by investment
USD 400,000 each totalling USD 5 million
Antigua and Barbuda Passport
Visa free travel
60 days accelerated processing
Antigua Economic Citizenship
The Antigua Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) was established under Section 6 of the Citizenship by Investment Act, 2014.
The Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) requires a person to make a an approved economic contribution to the Country for citizenship in the country. Applicants and their families are granted citizenship against approved investments in the country such as donation, real estate or business that create jobs in the island.
- Citizenship in a beautiful caribbean country with white sand and blue waters for exotic holidays.
- Lifetime citizenship for family and children with one time investment.
- Visa free travel to EU schengen countries including UK and Ireland.
- No wealth, inheritance, personal income taxes.
- No personal visit required
- No requirement to live in Antigua before or after getting citizenship.
- No interviews, business experience or language tests.
- Fast 3 months processing time for citizenship.
- Best second passport for travel.
- Free movement in the caribbean CARICOM countries.
- Freely hold dual citizenship with other countries.
- Investments in business ($1,500,000) also qualify for citizenship