Dominica CitizenshipPassport by investment
Visa free travel
Dominica Economic Citizenship
The Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica invites investments that will generate sustained economic growth and prosperity, and create jobs and business opportunities for their people. Citizenship by Investment Programme in Dominica invites investors of good character to make an economic contribution to Dominica and in exchange, the applicant and their family are eligible to obtain full citizenship of the country, within the strict guidelines of the law.
The Citizenship by Investment Programme is set out in the regulations published pursuant to Section 101 of the Constitution and Sections 8 and 20 (1) of the Citizenship Act.
- One time investment against lifetime citizenship
- Cheapest and popular citizenship program in Caribbean
- No requirement to live in Dominica after citizenship.
- Travel visa free to over 119 countries including UK, Ireland and EU schengen.
- No interviews, military service or language tests
- No personal visit required.
- Passport issued with 10 year validity
- Citizenship program open to all country nationals.
- Citizenship for family which can be passed to future children.