Citizenship in GrenadaCaribbean passport by investment
Visa free travel
Grenada Economic Citizenship
Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Programme is open for individuals and families to invest in Grenada’s economy or real estate development and gain permanent lifetime citizenship to live or work in Caribbean nation.
The Citizenship by Investment Programme came into being in August 2013, when the Grenadian Parliament passed Act No. 15 of 2013 (Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act, 2013). This Act “enables persons to acquire permanent residence and citizenship of Grenada by registration following investment in Grenada.”
- Visa free travel to over 120 countries including UK, EU Schengen states, China
- Lifetime immediate citizenship for family and children
- Access to E2 visa treaty with the US (invest in the US qualify for business visa)
- Confidential application process with no exchange of information with other Governments
- Very fast processing approval time within 60 days
- Citizenship through property ownership in Grenada real estate
- No interviews, No language tests, No military service, No business experience
- Visa free travel to China using Grenadian passport
- Grenada passport valid for 5 years before expiry.
- Confidential application process through authorized agents appointed by Government.
- No income, wealth or inheritance taxes.
- own freehold prime real estate in Grenada
- Very fast application processing time within 60 days.
- Life time permanent citizenship passed on to children with one investment