Citizenship in St Kitts and NevisCaribbean passport by investment
USD 150,000 (Hurricane Relief Fund)
USD 250,000 (SIDF)
St Kitts and Nevis Passport
Visa free travel
60 days accelerated processing
St Kitts Economic Citizenship
The St. Kitts and Nevis passport is currently the most popular and oldest citizenship by investment program (CIP) in the world.
The Citizenship-By-Investment program has also been in operation since 1984 allowing foreign investors to acquire citizenship by satisfying the investment conditions. St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship-by-investment program is the most attractive second citizenship through investment without prior residence requirements. The regulations regarding citizenship-by-investment in St. Kitts and Nevis are contained in Part II, Section 3 (5) of the Citizenship Act, 1984.
- Visa free travel to European Schengen area including UK, Europe, Switzerland, Singapore along with over 120 countries
- No residence requirements before or after passport.
- No interviews, no business experience, no english tests.
- No income or wealth tax.
- Citizenship for family members (spouse and children)
- Lifetime citizenship with one time investment
- No restrictions on Dual citizenship.
- Discrete and confidential application process.
- Property investment of $400,000 in approved real estate qualifies for citizenship
- Pass citizenship to descendants and family.
- No personal visit required.
- Visa free travel to EU schengen, UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Singapore etc.
- Passport issued with 3-6 months.
- Business incentives for investment.
- Maintain dual citizenship with other nations.
- Right to take up residence in CARICOM member countries at any time and for any length of time.