- August 28, 2017
- Posted by: CIP Journal
- Category: Citizenship
The Grenada CBI allows individuals and their families to obtain citizenship or permanent residence through a qualifying investment in Grenada such as one time payment of USD 150,000 to NTF or buy a property for USD 350,000 and qualify for Grenadian passport.
- Grenada is the only country in the world, at present, that has both a citizenship by investment program and E2 investment treaty with the U.S. that allows economic citizens of Grenada to apply for E-2 treaty investor visas to the U.S.
- Grenada passport is also the only CBI passport in the Caribbean with visa free waiver with China.
- Faster processing times of 2-3 months.
- Investors can apply for permanent residence card in Grenada along with passport, upon buying a property or by leasing a residential address. This card comes in handy in countries where you cannot show two passports (dual citizenship not allowed)
According to official statistics of the Grenada citizenship by investment programme, from 2013 until June 2017.
- Grenada received a total of 495 applications until June 2017
- Grenada approved 1300 new citizens in total (main applicant and family members)
- Grenada rejected 39 applications in total.
These numbers show investment route (real estate) equally very popular along with NTF contribution option.
|New Citizens||Applications Received||Applications Refused||NTF (approved applications)||Investment (approved applications)|