- August 29, 2017
- Posted by: CIP Journal
- Category: Real estate
Silver Beach Resort & Spa is an approved real estate project of Dominica’s Citizenship by Investment Programme. The 200-room, luxury, five-star resort, is expected to set the standard for eco-chic resort living. It is located on 12 acres of gently sloping, beach front land, offering panoramic vistas of the town of Portsmouth, and even Guadeloupe in the distance. Silver Beach Resort & Spa sits on Picard Beach – one of Dominica’s best beaches, just five minutes from world renowned US medical school – Ross University School of Medicine.
- Recover invested interests after three years
- Receive annual returns on the investment
- Reside in the property for a specified amount of time per year
- Own a piece of prime real estate, whose value is likely to increase with time
The resort, like other approved projects, is intended to bring quality room stock to Dominica’s tourism sector, as such, all the units in the resort, whether owned through full title or share ownership, will be part of the rental pool available to guests of the resort. All owners will be entitled to a share of the resort’s profits. Silver Beach Resort & Spa will be managed either as internationally branded resort, or by an experienced management company.
Arkiplan Consulting is the architect of the Silverbeach Resort and Spa. Arkiplan consulting is a member of the RKM group of companies under the sponsorship of His Highness Sheikh Rashid Bin Khalifa Al Maktoum, the light bearers of the firm are two highly experienced professionals in their respective fields in the Middle East.
Dominica Citizenship by Investment
Established in 1993, the economic citizenship programme is one of the oldest in the industry, and has a history of integrity. Since its inception it has undergone many changes but has never been terminated or suspended. Enjoy the peace of mind you deserve by obtaining a second citizenship through Silver Beach Resort and spa.
Dominica’s economic citizenship programme is the most affordable second citizenship in the world. For a minimum investment of US $200,000 in real estate, qualified applicants can acquire a second passport, and the quality of life they desire. All approved applicants acquire the same rights and privileges as that of a naturally born Dominican citizen. The programme is a value-added offering that confers second citizenship in the most secure, hassle-free, and cost effective manner, of any programme available.
A second passport from Dominica allows visa-free, and visa-on-arrival travel to over 130 countries, including the 26 member states of the Schengen area, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, and South Korea.
Dominica has no capital gains tax, global tax, or inheritance tax. Further, as long as citizens never earn income in Dominica, they will never be required to pay income taxes in Dominica.
Silver Beach Investment
The resort offers individuals two options for second citizenship – the purchase of shares or the purchase of full titled units. Investment in shares provide investors with a certificate of ownership, while investment in full titled units provide investors with a titled deed to the unit.
- SHARES: Investment in shares carries a cost of $220,000, and offers investors the right to benefit from from profit sharing, and free residency of up to seven days per year.
- FULL-TITLED UNITS: Silver Beach Resort & Spa offers Calypso Suites and Swim-up Suites for investment.
- Calypso Suites, priced at $300,000, are 545 sq. ft. in size and offer scenic views of the resort’s lagoon Pool.
- Swim-up Suites are priced at $320,000. These suites are 730 sq. ft. in size, and provide direct lagoon pool access, as well as a swim-up lounge area.
- Investors in units are guaranteed a return for the first three years of the property’s operation, and free residency of up to two weeks per year.
Prices mentioned below includes citizenship fees, but do not include agent fee. (Property + Citizenship)
Investors in real estate can resell and recover their investment costs after three years, by selling their interest to individuals not seeking citizenship; or after five years to a prospective citizenship applicant.
How to Buy?
- Contact developer or authorized agent
- Submit booking form and pay 5% reservation fee
- Within 30 days, submit purchase/sales agreement and pay 5% deposit
- Within 60 days, pay due diligence and processing fee to Government and wait for Government approval letter.
- After receiving Approval letter from Government, pay the rest of the deposit for property.
- Receive Title deed & Ownership certificate, Certificate of Naturalisation for citizenship, and Dominica Passport