- January 30, 2018
- Posted by: CIP Journal
- Category: Real estate
UK property sales down by 39% during the December 2017 compared to previous month. Only 76,327 sales received during property registration during december month compared to 106,412 during the month of November.
The most expensive residential sale taking place in December 2017 was of a terraced property in the City of Westminster for £10,075, 000. The most expensive commercial sale taking place in December 2017 was in Walthamstow for £33,809,500.
The number of sales received for registration by property type and month
|Property type||December 2017||November 2017||October 2017|
Of the 76,327 sales received for registration, 18,974 took place in December 2017 of which:
- 335 were of residential properties in England and Wales for £1 million and over
- 180 were of residential properties in Greater London for £1 million and over
- 3 were of residential properties in Birmingham for £1 million and over
- 3 were of residential properties in Greater Manchester for £1 million and over
- none were of sales of residential properties in Cardiff for £1 million and over