- February 7, 2018
- Posted by: CIP Journal
- Category: Real estate
Ramada was established in 1954 in the United States. And it belongs to the world’s largest hotel group – Wyndham Hotel Group.
St. Kitts and Nevis Ramada hotel will be officially launched in 2018!
Ramada project is planned as an example of high-end international resort hotel will be elaborately fitted into the spectacular natural environment of the island and the entire project, after being completed, will definitely become the new landmark of St. Kitts.
Ramada hotel will be of best resort of international standards and 273 suites will be developed in the first phase including the following structures:
- 43 suites of apartment rooms, each apartment house has 2 or 3 floors (totally 194400 square feet).
- Five garden villas (4 suites/villa) – 20 suites with 1200 square feet for each (totally 24000 square feet).
- Five pool villas (2 suites/villa) – 10 suites with 1200 square feet for each (totally 12000 square feet).
- Ancillary structures include:
- South upland: multifunctional and large-scale club (relaxation and administrative functions).
- Among 8 apartment houses: remote service area for room cleaning.
- South slope: supersized swimming pools complex.
- All the ground parking facilities will be equitably distributed by the layout of residence and public area.